HelixPLAN Facilitation Methodology Class
This class is only available to employee's of companies that have
a HelixPLAN license agreement with the Helix Group. For questions or comments
please contact us at 919-870-9345 or by email
Corporate Training Center
200 North College Street
Meals: Continental Breakfast 8:15 am
Lunch (40 minutes) 12:noon
After noon snacks 2:00 pm
$3200.00 per person, which includes the three days of training, licensing
to be a Certified HelixPLAN Facilitator, the licensed class material,
continental breakfast and lunch, plus snacks.
Our objective during the three-day class is to train you in the
HelixPLAN Facilitation Methodology.
At the completion of the class, you will have acquired the skill to:
· Facilitate sessions
· Design and prepare facilitated sessions
· Report results of facilitated sessions
The HelixPLAN facilitation methodology includes:
· A robust set of facilitation techniques.
· Session design concepts and tools.
· Methods and templates for writing reports of facilitated session results.
We think you will like the methodology and the class.
What previous class participants have said about the HelixPLAN
· Provides a framework to think through and build engagements
· Building block approach.
· Easily integrates to other methods.
· Can be applied to diverse situations.
· Provides a complete language and context to think about and design facilitated sessions.
· Comprehensives set of facilitation techniques that are easy to combine.
· High comfort level that each technique will work.
· It works!
· Flexible and easy to use.
· Fast, effective. Gets twice as much done in half the time.
What previous class participants have said about the training:
· You leave with a process you can use immediately.
· Is results-oriented, actionable.
· Quality, experienced-based instruction.
· Easy flow to class structure.
· Good pae.
· Process well thought out.
· Interactive learn by doing.
· Activities/materials that can be used later for real.
· Thorough / paced well.
· Good materials.
· Instruction was effective & enjoyable.
· Instructors very approachable and knowledgeable.
· Frequent breaks helped group to focus.
Here is what you can expect to take place during the HelixPLAN class:
Day 1, understanding the concepts, architecture, and principles related to
HelixPLAN. Understanding how the first eight or so of the 15 HelixPLAN techniques
work by being active participants and observers as they are demonstrated.
Day 2, will primarily be a day of learning by experiencing, doing and
observing. You will have an opportunity to practice and to watch how
others do it. Techniques not introduced the first day will be
demonstrated. Day 2 will also include learning about HelixPLAN modules
and scenarios -- frequently used combinations of HelixPLAN techniques.
Day 3, will focus on session design. Working in a small team with
two or three other participants you will have an opportunity to design:
A Critical Success Factors planning session scenario. This will be a
take-away from the class that you will have on the shelf ready for
use when the need arises.
A complete planning session given only the session objective
and a list of topics for the session. These session objectives
and topics will be germane to your work; so the session
you design will be another take-away.
We will also do a guided tour of the report writing techniques
associated with facilitated HelixPLAN sessions.
The class fee includes:
· Teaching the class
· The Licensing Fee for HelixPLAN materials
· Teaching materials and planning session materials used during the class
· A class binder/reference manual of approximately 200 pages
· Handout reference materials
· A CD containing:
· Standard HelixPLAN session slide templates (Microsoft PowerPoint)
· An engagement design and preparation planning tool (Microsoft Excel)
· A report template and report inserts describing HelixPLAN participant
exercises. Both of these documents are Microsoft WORD files.
After training support (included in training fee):
· Telephone support for HelixPLAN session designs
· Membership in the Helix Group Member Community with Internet access
to HelixPLAN resources. A password and ID will be sent following completion of the class
· Capability to online order HelixPLAN Facilitation Materials Kits
We are looking forward to seeing you at the class.
The Helix Group
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm